Saturday, May 12, 2007

She Freaks

I was browsing around online for job listings and I eventually came to a job for a janitor at Rock Hill High School..and I day dreamed for a little while (as a matter of fact, I still am) ...I thought about how I cool it would be for me to become a custodian. I honestly would love that job...Though it would probably be tough for me to find a wife with a career as a school maid, cleaning up after kids younger than myself, but towering over me, making fun of me because I bring my Bible to work. I can see myself listening to Celtic Hymns and 80's pop on my ipod during lunch in the cafeteria, having a bologna and mayonnaise sandwich and a bottle of aquafina. I would love to be in a position like that...I would have a chance to share Christ with lots of people.


I remember wanting to be a professional wrestler, a rockstar and spiderman growing up. Now I want to be a janitor. I also said I would never like tomato's. I find myself getting them on every sandwich I order from Subway and Quizno's now. Freaky.

2 comments:

lydia said...

You are SO precious!! Do you know that?

You just are, and you make me laugh........

Mattityahu said...

LOL! Thank you, Lydia. :) And you are my very precious big sister!!