Friday, March 25, 2011

No Return Policy

You can sin as a Christian, but in my experience, you cannot fully live in it.

Something inside keeps you from being totally given over to it; totally deceived by it's lust.

What I am saying is that you can indeed give into it's desires, but you can not be it's slave. It longer has ownership of you. Christ made sure of that.

I can't fully be given over to anger. I belong to Another. He bought me and He keeps me because He paid the price for me in full; He didn't just put a down payment.

It isn't through my will power, but it's because He bought me. He paid for me and He got what He purchased. He predestined me to belong to Him, and He will have me, no matter what power seeks to buy me back. It's non-negotiable.

I am His because He made me His.

No comments: