Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The joy of the LORD is our strength

"Holy is the LORD God Almighty. The earth is filled with His glory."

I am suffering doubts and temptation, but I do have joy in the midst of them because I am sharing in Christ Jesus sufferings. The doubts have been tremendous, but Jesus has been more than a conquerer in me and through me. This is what I'm talkin' about. Bring on the hurt. It grows my faith and joy. Seems like a contradiction or a paradox, but I feel so alive when I am under trial, because my faith in Jesus the Christ, the Son of God, God in the flesh, growing. The LORD answers prayer. I prayed the day before yesterday that He would give me His best and increase my faith and the LORD answered my prayer by letting the doubts and trouble come. He is so wonderful and amazingly faithful. "His love endures forever".

No comments: