Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Can't Stop to Smell the Roses!

...Seriously! I can't smell Don Juan roses! I don't understand it...I can smell every other flower in our yard, but I cannot smell the Don Juan roses. Supposedly they're supposed to be very fragrant but I can't smell a bit of it. Mom doesn't believe me because they smell so strong and we were laughing about. I dunno...I just thought that was weird and figured I'd blog about it. I love seeing the beauty and wonder of our God in flowers, trees and plants. When spring first comes and the late afternoon sunlight hits the green trees, grass and the bright, deep colored flowers, everything is so deeply colored and beautiful. I can't wait to see what the new heavens and new earth will look like!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Matt!

I know of this guy who is a gardener and takes awesome and gorgeous pictures of his garden and of Father's beautiful creation. Feel free to take a look!

http://nthegarden.blogspot.com/