Friday, May 23, 2008

Quiz-majigger

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Astro-nut
2. Swashbuckling
3. Self-Analysis

Three movies I watch over and over
1. Fellowship of the Ring
2. Braveheart
3. Forrest Gump

Three places I have lived
1. Catawba, SC
2. Rock Hill, SC
3. We once stayed at Myrtle Beach for like two months. Does that count as living there?

Three shows that I watch
1. AFV
2. Destined to Reign
3. The Big Bang Theory

Three places I have been
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica
2. Haiti
3. Cozumel, Mexico

Three people who e-mail me regularly
1. spam
2. blog comment notifications
3. junk

Three of my favorite foods
1. steak
2. buffalo wings
3. bacon

Three places I’d rather be right now
1. bookstore
2. somewhere beautiful and secluded with a good book
3. flying somewhere

Three friends I think will respond
1. i don't like to make such bold assumptions!
2.
3.

Three things I am looking forward to this year
1. Getting to know more about Jesus and His love for me
2. growing in freedom and being empowered and led by the Spirit of God
3. reading the new inheritance cycle book "brisingr."

No comments: