Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Egg Friggin Nog!

I love eggnog!! I got Southern Comfort's vanilla spice. YUM! It's good to drink when reading.

Okay, so Jesus and I are going for my license this week!! I can drive all cars through Christ who strengthens me!

Peaches is currently bathing herself on my bed. Idiot cat. She thinks I need cleanin'. She latches onto my bare skull and licks my shaved head. It's funny though. I am not dirty. But I do kinda look like one of those hairless cats since I shaved my beard. Isn't it funny how your head looks like a peanut after you shave your beard? That's just 'cause I have a small chin I guess. It's funny.

Love you guys...Random post, I understand.

5 comments:

Aida said...

Great news about the drivers license. Let us know how it goes. I'm rooting for you!

Jamie said...

Matt!!!

You are definitely a NUT; I don't know what kind...could be a peanut but absolutely a NUT!! ;)

Soon you'll be getting your CDL's and driving the big rigs!! :) Hee, Hee...

Mattityahu said...

Ooo...I could have fun in a big rig. MONSTER TRUCK RALLY!!!!

lydia said...

Randomness, silliness, realness - it's all good! We love you for you!! Go get 'em tiger..........!!

Joel Brueseke said...

Look out world...!