Tuesday, December 25, 2007

This Christmas

So Christmas was pretty good again. I got some really good stuff!

There have been some rocky parts, but over all, it was a good Christmas.

I got me some readin' material. Mom bought me Abba's Child by Breenan Manning, Grace Rules by Steve McVey and The Shack by William Young. I've already started reading them all. The one I've been reading most is The Shack. Things are just now picking up and I'm excited to read it.

I also got a load of Itunes gift cards from my cousin Paul and my mom. about 75 bucks in all. That's 75 songs. I got some clothes and 2 bookstore giftcards from mom and my grandpa and grandma.

One of my favorite gifts came from our neighbor, Debbie. She was extremely kind to us this Christmas. She invited us to her home to eat Christmas dinner with her and her boyfriend, Alex. They were extremely hospitable and generous. Debbie found the way to straight to my heart by buying me a bag of coffee from this coffee place here called Caffino. We all had some last night and this afternoon with the cherry pie she baked for desert. It's really good stuff. Folgers just doesn't do it for ya after you have had Caffino's $10 a bag coffee.

4 comments:

Bino M. said...

Glad that you had a great Christmas. All those books you mentioned here are in my list. I have read The Shack half of it and had to discontinue because of a vacation. I have greatly enjoyed it so far and planning to pick up from where I left soon.

Mattityahu said...

Hey Bino,

I'm enjoying the Shack too. I just got to the part where he goes back to the Shack. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting what happened.

Bino M. said...

Yup! Up to that point it was like a thriller novel to me. The good news is that the 'spiritual' part is still ahead as Mack picks up the conversation with the Trinity.

Mattityahu said...

So I've noticed! It's very interesting to read. I'm not much for thriller type stuff so I'm glad business finally picked up.