Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Personality Test

I took the personality test they have at lifetime.org and it is very accurate to say the least, lol

I scored as a "Harmonious". The passive, self-condemning, co-dependent, and procrastination hits the nail right on the head with my flesh traits. I also always related very well to John, Mary, and Moses. I'm very relationship motivated. I can relate to Johns need for close relationship, Mary's desire to receive, and Moses' timidity.

Personality Type

  • Harmonious
  • (Virtue - Love)

Personality Traits

  • Agreeable
  • Cooperative
  • Devoted/Loyal
  • Empathetic
  • Generalizes
  • Harmonious
  • Dreams
  • Merciful
  • Relational
  • Submissive
  • Supportive

Flesh Type & Traits (Over-bearing)

  • Low Self Esteem
  • Passive
  • Self-Condemning
  • NaÏve
  • Misses Details
  • Co-Dependent
  • Procrastinates
  • Martyrdom
  • Vulnerable
  • Indecisive
  • Gullible

What I Want

  • Love
  • Trust (Confidence)
  • Relationships
  • Communication
  • One-on-One
  • Harmony

Biblical Characters

  • John, Moses, Mary, Barnabas, Stephen

Likely Spiritual Gift(s)

  • Exhortation
  • Giving
  • Mercy

Favorite Question

  • Why or why not?

Measures Results By

  • Did everyone win?

Leadership Style (Technique)

  • Easy-going

Works Best (Relationally)

  • Carefully with Others

Motivated By

  • Trust

Most Easily Recruited By

  • Relationship

Goal Setting

  • Meet each person's needs

Teach By

  • Listen-talk

Attitude Toward Meetings

  • Positive

Attitude Toward Authority

  • Respond to those they respect

Deals With Reality By

  • Internalizes

I Will Respond To

  • People who take time to know me individually
  • People who will respond to my personal concerns
  • Needs and hurts, giving freely of myself and my resources
  • Genuine initiative from other people

What I Want From You

  • Trust and relationships
  • Dependability and supportiveness
  • Dependable leadership
  • Adequate time for decision-making

1 comment:

Grace Walker said...

I enjoyed reading your results and hope I can take this sometime this week! Thanks for sharing. :o)