Thursday, March 15, 2007

"By You purified."

It is 12:19 in the AM and I'm at the computer talking to my little brother Joshua. He reminds me a lot of myself in some ways. Especially with his attitude toward girls. He wants to be good and kind to the person he is with. My prayer to God is that He would become a strong soldier for the Lord Jesus. I want my little brother and my mother to be transformed and saved by Jesus' blood through faith.

I want them to be with me in heaven. I love them both so much. I could give my life if it meant in anyway helping in their salvation. I understand what Paul meant when he talked about "I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ" if it meant the people he loved could be saved.

I can only hope my dad was a believer. There is one moment I remember with him I sort of cling to. He once cussed in front up me, then he looked up and said "Forgive me, Lord".


Anyone reading this, please pray for them. They are precious to me.

No comments: