Monday, March 5, 2007

Mmm

It's 6:00 PM and I am currently typing in this blog and cooking fish-sticks. My stomach feels like it's eating itself and I have drank a little too much coffee today. I fell asleep trying to will myself awake today. I can't get myself awake unless I have coffee. That is partially because I don't eat very healthy. I need to knock off the junk food for a while.

Anyway, I've been reading "Grace Amazing" by Steve McVey. He is my new favorite author/teacher right now. I've really been blessed by his books. He has made a lot of the scripture I thought I knew come alive. I've really come to understand some of Jesus' sayings more. I really wish Steve would do full study of Hebrews. That would be great. I definitely intend on reading more of his books.

Anyway, my food is done..Short update but whatever. I only wrote to pass the time waiting for my fish-sticks to get done. Yum yum, eat 'em up!

No comments: