Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jesus is my Savior. "See you at the gate!"

Today was a good day. The Lord is wonderful as always. I hope my love never goes cold. That is one of my fears.

Anyway, today was good as already stated. I read some of Romans. Paul is one difficult to understand dude sometimes. Some of it is probably translation issues, but I am understanding more and more. My fear is that I am one of these jokes who always gains knowledge, but never practices what I learn. The Lord will complete the good work He began in me.


But I went out with my friends for dinner tonight at Sake Express. I love being with them. I only wish mom and my little brother Josh could be with us. I pray for their salvation everyday. All it takes is simple faith in Christ. That is the simplicity of the gospel. My heart gets heavy at times for them. They mean a lot to me and I feel the need to be protective over them now. Mom has told me often how she would die for me. She had better not ever do that. I would be very angry. I know my destiny. I have made my reservation with Jesus Christ. I want her to be sure of it as well. I'm not saying she isn't saved, but I want to know for sure she is. Until then, I'll be the one dying.

I have recently been having stressful dreams about her. In everyone of them, someone is trying to kill her and I'm too weak to stop them. That weak feeling in your dreams like you can't run or over power anything.


Enough of the depressing stuff. I saw the movie "The Last Mimzy" last night with mom and Josh. It was a pretty good one timer. Nothing I would watch again really. It was kind of new age-ish and stuff but it was interesting. I had no idea what was going on until near the very end. That was annoying. I did see our friends Barb and Joey at the theater though. I love just being around those two even if I don't talk much. I feel drawn toward them in my spirit.


So, right now, I am sitting here having a cup of near lukewarm coffee and typing this up. I feel a little nauseous...I think I may go have some prayer time and read more Order of the Phoenix for the second time. I love me some Harry Potter.

No comments: