Thursday, March 29, 2007

Passin' time

I am so sleepy at the moment (yawn)

I played video games for the first time in a long time last night. "Viva Pinata". It is this really colorful and beautiful game (especially in HD) where you work a garden and house pets. It takes a while to till the earth though, but pinata pet's come and work your soil and they grow and stuff. It's really addicting. I'll probably buy it when I get a job so I can have moderation with it. If I bought it now, I would put all my time into it because I'm at home most of the time. But it really is a fun game.

Anyway, I had prayer time this morning. It was difficult to focus because I'm so sleepy. I need to go make some coffee soon and do some cleaning. I didn't wake up until about 12 today. That's really bad. I haven't done that in a long time..I'm glad I'll be going back to Don and Susanne's this weekend. That will help my sleeping schedule.


I have also been re-reading Order of the Phoenix (5th Harry Potter book) and there is a character named Sirius Black. He is locked up in his house and can't go anywhere because the Ministry of Magic is on his tail, trying to prosecute him for a crime he didn't commit. And in the book, he is very cranky, frustrated and feels quite useless, because he can't get out and prove his worth to anyone, while everyone else in the Order of the Phoenix is patrolling, getting information and are on the front lines of this brewing war that is about to unleash. I understand where he is coming from. Not with the war thing, but I do have the same feelings about being locked up all the time.

No comments: