Saturday, March 3, 2007

"He who has the Son has life. He who does not have the Son of God does not have life."

I can't wake up. Even after my strong coffee. It's like it made me even more tired.

Anyway, today isn't starting out very well. Every time I read Hebrews, I get a little uneasy. It is a scary book to read if you don't understand a lot of it. And I don't understand a lot of it. I kind of use the "I'm not a Hebrew so it doesn't pertain to me too much" theory. I say that jokingly of course. But I would really like to have someone with a lot of wisdom guide me through it. I'm trying to learn no matter what I read, I know the gospel. "Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved." My faith tends to hug Him tighter when I read passages I don't understand and it helps a lot.

But yeah, it still kind of makes my intimacy with God a little more on edge when I read something I don't understand. God will carry me through it and teach me.

No comments: